The Audi TT couples cutting-edge styling with inspiring performance, and it now comes with standard AWD. Unfortunately, it can be an expensive vehicle to insure. If you are looking for the best possible Audi TT insurance rates, you have come to the right place. Let us help you find the right insurance for your Audi TT – right from your computer or smart phone.
Right here at Audi TT Insurance, we allow you to compare rates from the nation’s leading auto insurers.
- Safe Auto
To get started, just enter your zip code in the box above and click SUBMIT.
Insuring Your Audi TT For Less
Insurance rates for the Audi TT can be high, as they are for most performance luxury coupes. The good news is that there are a variety of ways to keep your rates low.
- Rates will be decided by the mileage you put on your Audi TT annually, so take advantage of car-pooling programs or public transit when you can.
- Keep your speed under the legal limit. Even a single speeding violation can wreak havoc on your premiums. If you are an incorrigible speeder, you might want to invest in a top-tier radar/laser detector such as the Valentine One.
- Enhance your credit ratings. Lots of providers now consider your credit scores when coming up with your premiums.
- Leave your TT in a covered area during the night, if you can, as this minimizes your rates.
- Compare rates online. That’s what we help you do!
Specs For The Audi TT
Here are the technical specs of this AWD coupe or convertible:
- Motor: 2.0 liter turbocharged inline 4 (200 to 265 hp)
- Seating: 2 front, 2 rear
- Gearbox: 6-speed sequential or manual
- EPA City: 23 mpg
- EPA Highway: 31 mpg
- MSRP: $37,800 to $48,900
The Audi TT is a sporty, stylish couple that now comes with all-wheel drive standard. The TT is known for providing good accident safety and okay dependability.